1. Have all pertinent information when opening escrow. (ie. Seller's & Buyer's names, payoff information, Homeowners Association information, new lender etc.)
2. Clarify Buyer's names and vesting Determine whether or not Buyer's are married, if taking title as sole and separate property provide spouses name for Interspousal Deed. Determine if seller has married since taking title, Escrow will need name of spouse to prepare Interspousal Deed.
3. If property is held by Seller in Joint Tenancy and one of the parties is deceased, inform Escrow so they can prepare Affidavit of Death of Joint Tenant and have Seller provide a Certified Copy of the Death Certificate.
4. If property is held by Seller in a Trust, have Seller provide copy of Trust Agreement to Escrow.
5. Provide Escrow with earnest money deposit within 3 days of
acceptance of the offer.
6. Review, complete and sign all documents and forms in Escrow Instruction package and return to escrow office in a timely manner.
7. Communicate any changes in the Escrow with your officer.
8. Notify Escrow if Seller's proceeds are to be split or wired to another transaction.
CONTACT US New Dimensions Escrow, Inc.
2275 Sampson Avenue, Suite 104 Corona, CA 92879
Tel: (951) 734-8252
Fax: (951) 734-2475
HOURS OF OPERATION Monday Thru Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm